Have you always wanted to work for a non-profit organization? Are you open to part time work? Do you have a strong data entry or administrative background? Then this is the role for you! My client in Downtown Portland is hiring for a Temp to Hire Data Entry Specialist to start next week. This position is about 15-18 hours per week on regular weekday schedules but hours and days are super flexible. You will be primarily be in charge of maintaining the database, gift processing, creating and maintaining records, queries and other administrative duties. If you are looking for a casual environment that supports a great cause, then please apply now!
Data Entry Job responsibilities will include:
- Entering incoming donations and pledges with a high level of accuracy
- Create and maintain accurate constituent records
- Creating and running queries and reports
- Preparation of mailing data and database clean up
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Your qualifications will be:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Raiser's Edge or a similar database program
- Skill at data entry, setting up queries and reports.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of all constituent data.
- Dependable, honest, good work ethic.
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Exercises good judgment in work and conduct.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity in Downtown Portland for a Non-Profit organization, then please apply now. Or you can send your resume directly to [Email Address Withheld].
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Contract
Wage: $13.00 to $15.00 Per Hour