Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 8 + years Experience in programming knowledge in Java, XML and other J2EE related technologies
- 6 + years experience in client side programming using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSON, DWR/Ajax.
- 4 + years Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures
- 2 + year experience in building Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Adobe Flex 2/3 and data services.
Primary Skill Requirement
Exceptional skills in Java/J2EE technologies