Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, clinicalBROKERS is a full service staffing solutions company dedicated to providing qualified technical professionals to our clients. clinicalBROKERS provides Consulting/Contract, Contract to Hire, Full Time Permanent, and Project Outsourcing Solutions. Our thorough candidate pre-screening process allows us to present the most qualified professionals for any staffing need.
Our success is a result of strong client partnerships where we have a solid understanding of our clients corporate structure and how our candidates can contribute to their business. In addition, our solid relationships with our candidates allow us to find the best suited environment and opportunity for each individual.
Our consultants select us for the personal touch and thorough understanding of what a professional needs. They prefer to work with a company that prides itself in working with only the best people in the highest ethical manner. They know we strive to find for them the best opportunity full of exciting challenges, experience and most importantly, an opportunity to advance their career.
Our client, located in Abbott Park, IL is seeking an Associate Project Manager for an immediate 6 month contract position.
Under general supervision of a Project Manager or Assistant Director, support one or more project teams with project management activities.
Serve as back-up to Project Manager.
The Associate Project Manager assumes minimal strategic leadership of a project including preliminary goal formulation, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and tracking of planned development activities and other project management functions for the development, registration and approval of new drug compounds. 5+ Years Experience Level.
A. PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES:
The CSMS (Clinical Studies Management System) Project manager is responsible for running projects within the CSMS department under direct supervision of the Assistant Director CSMS (Project Management).
These projects can be configuration changes to existing systems, new functionality added to existing systems and new systems that will be added to the CSMS environment. The CSMS Project Manager is also part of the CSMS team, responsible for the future strategy of CSMS and its possible interfaces with other systems.
The mission is to provide fast, reliable, high quality projects to enable our CSMS users to use the new functionality/systems as effective as possible. The Project manager will interact closely with GPRD IT to deliver the projects within budget and agreed upon timelines.
B Major Responsibilities:
1. Managing assigned projects on budget and on schedule to include…
a. Defining project goals and objectives
b. Project chartering and scope management
c. Participating in project planning and estimation
d. Involving key stakeholders (clients, sponsors, team) in scheduled reviews of key deliverables
e. Responding to questions and issues in a timely and responsive fashion
f. Assessing project risks and planning for contingency or mitigation of said risks
g. Ensuring that projects are delivered in compliance with acceptable quality standards
h. Ensuring Sr Management is kept up to date on Project progress and is timely made aware of key issues that arise
i. Keep Project Status documents up to date
2. Under supervision of the Assistant Director CSMS, implements systems and procedures that promote excellent worldwide compliance and minimizes the probability of compliance actions by worldwide regulatory agencies.
3. Monitors the environment for regulatory trends, anticipates future areas of risk and need for system changes.
4. Together with Business Implementation Manager CSMS assures support for CSMS system users through training, CSMS support system and Systems website
5. Facilitates Project team meetings together with respective GPRD IT Project Manager
6. Participates in
a. Directing system development and support activities
b. Software development/enhancement, software validation and change control
c. Report development /validation and documentation
d. Financial management and vendor negotiations
7. Establishes clear communication channels within Clinical Operations, across functional teams, and with management, including the use of effective reporting tools.
8. Together with the Business Implementation Manager Manage organizational change (e.g., assessing the organizations readiness for change, assessing the magnitude of the change and driving communication throughout the organization to transition the organization through major change initiatives).
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree in science, technical, or health-related field.
• Has a minimum of five years experience in monitoring/managing clinical trials.
• Has experience with implementation of software (quality) systems.
• Preferably, has knowledge of IMPACT and its relationship to the other CSMS systems.
• Seven plus years experience managing projects plus experience with standard project management tools (e.g., MS Project)
• Experience with business process re-engineering and organizational change management concepts
• Good Communication / Presentation skills, written and verbal; fluent in English.
• Comfortable with Technology.
• Problem Solver: someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and work with others.
• Big Picture Understanding: they are knowledgeable about Clinical processes and how it fits into the organization.
• Shows high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
• Has critical reasoning skills including the identification and resolution of complex problems
The following benefits are available for your overall wellness:
Group Health Insurance, Group Dental Insurance, Group Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account ;
The Employee Service Center is a dedicated, toll-free hotline where you can get fast answers to your questions and assistance with a wide range of benefits or payroll related concerns.
Assistance with Benefits Claims
Referral Bonus Program
Loyalty and Longevity Bonus Program
To review our credentials and accolades please go to our website: