Our client, located in Princeton, NJ is seeking a Business Analyst with Visio experience for an immediate 3-6 month contract position. Details include:
This position will require business interaction modeling experience. The main purpose for this position is mapping and creating diagrams, but also with a strong understanding of the business side.
* The diagramming software that our client is using is Provision (Provision experience would be a huge plus, but they will accept someone who has experience with other diagramming software such as: Metagroup, Telelogic, or Visio).
* Understanding of how processes are changed and executed.
* The diagrams will allow people to see what is the change in systems and process.
* Experience with creating Workflows and Swim lanes within the diagrams - produced high quality models.
* This person probably has experience doing queries in the database.
* Should be experienced Business Process Modeler - optimizations or analysis.
* The candidate will take the information and crank it out into models (i.e. Data Flow Modelers).
* There will be no element of design.
* Systems Interaction experience.
* Created Data Flow Diagrams.
* They will create a visual representation of a database structure.
* Should have knowledge of enterprise architecture (IE: Understands links between IT and the business side, not someone who is an Enterprise Architect) Someone who is in the middle.
* They will interact with clients as well as the business side.
* Communication skills are very important.
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, technologyBROKERS is a full service staffing solutions company dedicated to providing qualified technical professionals to our clients. technologyBROKERS provides Consulting/Contract, Contract to Hire, Full Time Permanent, and Project Outsourcing Solutions. Our thorough candidate pre-screening process allows us to present the most qualified professionals for any staffing need. Our success is a result of strong client partnerships where we have a solid understanding of our clients? corporate structure and how our candidates can contribute to their business. In addition, our solid relationships with our candidates allow us to find the best suited environment and opportunity for each individual.
Our consultants select us for the personal touch and thorough understanding of what a professional needs. They prefer to work with a company that prides itself in working with only the best people in the highest ethical manner. They know we strive to find for them the best opportunity full of exciting challenges, experience and most importantly, an opportunity to advance their career.
technologyBROKERS consultants have the ability to take advantage of the following benefits:
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability Plan
Long Term Disability Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account
Referral Bonus Program
Loyalty and Longevity Bonus Program
To review our credentials and accolades please go to our website: