Our client, located in Skillman, New Jersey is seeking a Telecommunications Specialist for an immediate Contract to Hire position.
* Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
* Serve as initial escalation point for technical support issues (Tier 1)
* Troubleshoot and report VoIP performance issues
* Responsible for resolving customer requests/issues in a timely manner
* Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating possible trends with regard to common system failures or outages and communicating these to the Network Manager
* Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and take direction from other team members
* Responsible for maintaining familiarity with products and services provided by Global Convergence Solutions
* 2+ years experience deploying and/or testing VoIP systems or solutions
* 2+ years experience in telecommunications
* 2+ years isolating and repairing VoIP system faults/mis-configurations and/or determining interoperability issues
* Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routers and IP routing, and switches
* Familiarity with VOIP devices, Cisco routers, [Nextone, Sansay, Entice, and Acme (these are SBCs or Session Border Controller or some people call it Session Controller)]
you most likely wont find anyone lower level that have experience with all, so exp. With one+ is great.
* Familiarity with Linux
* Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and customer service skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, technologyBROKERS is a full service staffing solutions company dedicated to providing qualified technical professionals to our clients. technologyBROKERS provides Consulting/Contract, Contract to Hire, Full Time Permanent, and Project Outsourcing Solutions. Our thorough candidate pre-screening process allows us to present the most qualified professionals for any staffing need.
Our success is a result of strong client partnerships where we have a solid understanding of our clients corporate structure and how our candidates can contribute to their business. In addition, our solid relationships with our candidates allow us to find the best suited environment and opportunity for each individual.
Our consultants select us for the personal touch and thorough understanding of what a professional needs. They prefer to work with a company that prides itself in working with only the best people in the highest ethical manner. They know we strive to find for them the best opportunity full of exciting challenges, experience and most importantly, an opportunity to advance their career.
technologyBROKERS consultants have the ability to take advantage of the following benefits:
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability Plan
Long Term Disability Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account
Referral Bonus Program
Loyalty and Longevity Bonus Program
To review our credentials and accolades please go to our website: