Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This may be your lucky day!
It is time for a change, and CDI can help!
We have an immediate need for a Supplier Delivery Coordinator to play a key role within our IT outsourcing organization.
The Supplier Delivery Coordinator will report directly to CDIs Supplier Program Manager, in support of a key financial client in Minneapolis.
This individual will need to have extensive expertise in providing IT-related solutions for moderate to complex issues, as contribution to and/or responsibility for specific programs and projects will be part of the role. The Supplier Delivery Coordinator will also be responsible for:
1. Coordinating and delivering quality services to accomplish client requirements from an outsourcing perspective.
2. Attending standing meetings between our Minneapolis and West Virginia based support teams.
3. Keeping things running from an operational standpoint
4. Overall coordination when there are peeks in IT activity and roll-outs of new services.
5. Assisting with client planning of new activities/projects.
The qualified candidate should have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field, 5+ years of client facing background in an IT environment, as well as experience with overseeing plans and responsibilities of a service desk. This is a permanent opportunity with CDIs outsourcing team, and will be based out of our client site in Minneapolis. Please note that up to 20% of travel may be involved.
Why wait another day?
It is time to act!
Apply NOW and join the CDI Team TODAY!!!
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Employee